A Worthy Upgrade
From summer camping to spinning laps at the resort, you’ll quickly find that the Corbeaux Women’s Wanderer Hoody is one of the most useful pieces of clothing in your gear room. One of the big reasons is that it’s made from Corbeaux’s CONTOURweight fleece, which is a lofted grid-pattern fleece that provides year-round warmth, plus serious wicking power that keeps you dry during active pursuits. The fit is long and lean, yet still gives room to layer underneath, which translates into freedom to move as well. And the icing on the cake is the crossover style hood, which snugs up to retain warmth when you wear it up, and relaxes when you wear the hood down to help you cool off. Think of it like your favorite cotton hoody, only with the ability to take you from adventure to apres without skipping a beat.
- Warm fleece hoody for year round use
- CONTOURweight synthetic fleece is warm and wicks sweat efficiently
- Will not shrink or lose color after multiple washes
- Crossover hood design snugs when worn up and relaxes when worn down
- Raglan cut sleeves enhance ability to reach overhead
- Corbeaux apparel is made by hand in St. Paul, Minnesota