The Hestra Women's Heli Ski 3 Finger Glove has become known for being warm, but what they don't advertise is the dexterity they provide. Any ski glove manufacturer can stuff insulation into a glove, but what good are they if you have to take them off all the time to make adjustments? This top quality women's skiing or snowboarding glove combines the dexterity of a five finger glove with the warmth of a mitten to keep you out on the hill enjoying the fresh powder. Additional features include snow lock and Velcro closures to keep out the cold and an included pair of Hestra Handcuffs to keep you from losing a glove off the lift when you're changing your play list.
- 3 Finger Design provides warmth and dexterity
- Eagle grip to enhance pole grip and lessen hand fatigue
- Snow lock and Velcro closure on wrist lock out the cold
- Included carabiner keeps gloves together when not in use
- Handcuffs keep you from losing a glove
- Outer material - Upper section made of windproof, waterproof and breathable HESTRA Triton three-layer polyamide fabric. Cowhide palm.
- Lining - Removable Bemberg/polyester lining with Polyester/Fiberfill insulation.