Whether you usually run cold or you’re heading outside on a frigid day, the Le Bent Women’s Le Base 260 Midweight Bottom will be a smart addition to your winter wardrobe. This is Le Bent’s warmest tight, and like the rest of the lineup, it’s built from a signature blend of rayon, which is sourced from sustainable bamboo, and natural merino wool. The combination provides serious warmth, plus it’s naturally resistant to microbes so you’ll stay feeling fresh all day long. The midweight material also features 4-way stretch, which gives you freedom to move, along with a lightly compressive fit that ensures you won’t be dealing with uncomfortable bunching as the day goes on. This is a toasty baselayer that’s anything but basic.
- Warm midweight baselayer for active winter pursuits on cold days
- Bamboo-derived rayon and merino wool blend regulates temperature
- Material is itch and irritation free even for those with sensitive skin
- Contoured fit enables layering without restriction
- 4-way stretch material provides a secure hold and freedom of movement
- High waist band for extra comfort
- Core black color features GPS coordinates of one of the Le Bent crew’s favorite ski lines