Built as a lightweight sleeping bag to help you get out and into the backcountry, the Big Agnes Boot Jack 25 Down Sleeping Bag is perfect for overnight missions during the shoulder season. A traditional fill mummy bag design with baffle construction makes this lightweight bag easily compressible and offers a high warmth to weight ratio. With 600 fill DownTek™ water resistant down on the inside, you can rest easy knowing that you'll stay warm all night long, even if your bag gets a little damp on your journey.
- Traditional style down mummy bag maximizes warmth to weight ratio and compressibility
- Contoured hood provides a snug fit around your head
- Oversized interior anti-draft collar
- Low profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Breathable shell with water resistant finish
- Mummy style bag
- 65"/165cm YKK #5 anti - snag locking zipper
- Zipper Garage
- Liner loops
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- No-draft collar and No-draft zipper
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
Construction + Materials
- Nylon rip-stop shell fabric with a water repellent finish
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Baffled construction
- 600 fill DownTek™ water repellent, bluesign™ approved down
- Temp Rating: 25° F
- Bag Size: Regular or Long
- Fits Up To: Regular - 6' 0"; Long - 6' 6"
- Pad Size: Any
- Bag Weight: Regular - 2 lbs 6 oz; Long - 2 lbs 5 oz
- Fill Weight: Regular - 18 oz; Long - 19 oz
- Insulation: 600 Fill DownTek
- Compressed Size: Regular - 8" x 8"; Long - 8" x 9"
- Stuff Sack Size: 8" x 17.5"