Catch a Trout Worth Talking About
You won't be satisfied until you get the perfect presentation, and neither will the trout you've been hunting all day. Give yourself the upper hand by switching to the Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Trout Fly Line. A picky fish is a picky fish, you can't change that. What you can do is deliver a caddis that it can't resist, which just so happens to be the Amplitude Smooth Trout's specialty. With an elongated taper, you'll find yourself landing flies with surgical precision into the nooks and crannies of the river where the monsters are holding. As with any fly line in the Amplitude series, this line features Scientific Angler's AST Plus slickness additive, which not only keeps your line slick, but also increases the lifespan of your line up to eight times longer than traditional lines.
- True-to-grain weight fly line for small dry flies in calm water
- AST Plus slickness additive keeps your line slicker than ever before
- Handles dry flies and small nymphs well, especially on glass and bamboo
- Improved dry tip keeps your fly floating high in the water
- Elongated front taper offers precise casting
- Braided, multi-filament core fishes well in moderate and cold climates
- Welded loops for easy line attachment
- Best Use: River Fishing, Still Water Fishing
- Grain Weight: [WF-4] - 120g; [WF-5] - 140g; [WF-6] - 160g
- Head Length: [WF-4] - 66'; [WF-5] - 68'; [WF-6] - 70'
- Length: 90'
- Line Type: Floating