The Golden Triangle
Whether you’re after one of saltwater fly fishing’s most prized game fish, or you’re trying to land the elusive trio of bonefish, permit, and tarpon all in one day, the Scientific Anglers Amplitude Grand Slam Fly Line ensures that one piece of the puzzle is taken care of before you even hit the water. This saltwater optimized fly line has enough weight to effectively load your rod, turn over large flies, and punch through wind to help you place your fly precisely where you want it. Plus, it pairs the speed of SA’s Shooting Texture through the belly and running line, with the added float of Float Taper at the tip, which helps the line sit higher at the water’s surface, reducing surface tension. When you need the very best, and longest lasting, fly line available for going after one of fishing’s biggest prizes, look no further.
- Textured fly line for chasing tarpon, bonefish, permit, or all three
- Floating taper front helps line float higher on the water's surface
- Shooting texture on body reduces drag while casting
- AST Plus slickness additive keeps your line slicker than ever before
- 3/4-of-a-line-size to load rods quickly
- Short front taper turns over long leaders and heavy flies
- Tropi-Core technology stands up to harsh tropical climates
- Welded loops for easy line attachment
- Line Type: Floating
- Best Use: Saltwater Fishing, Tropical Flats Fishing
- Grain Weight: [WF-8] - 235g; [WF-9] - 270g; [WF-10] - 320g
- Head Length: [WF-8] - 40'; [WF-9] - 40'; [WF-10] - 40'
- Length: 100'