Bucket List Approved
Most fly fishers would be happy just catching a single tarpon, permit, or bonefish, but then again, you aren’t most fly fishers. You want all three, and you want it done in a day. All you need is the right line for the job. Introducing the Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Grand Slam Fly Line, a tropical saltwater fly line with a forward weight and welded loops, designed to help you reel in your biggest angling achievement yet. With a powerful head designed to cut through wind for precise casts to moving targets on top of SA's revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive, you'll find yourself wondering why you ever fished a different tropical line.
- Saltwater fly line for chasing tarpon, bonefish, permit, or all three
- AST Plus slickness additive keeps your line slicker than ever before
- 3/4-of-a-line-size to load rods quickly
- Short, front taper turns over long leaders and heavy flies
- Tropi-Core technology stands up to harsh tropical climates
- Welded loops for easy line attachment
- Best Use: Saltwater Fishing, Tropical Flats Fishing
- Grain Weight: [WF-8] - 235g; [WF-9] - 270g; [WF-10] - 320g
- Head Length: [WF-8] - 40'; [WF-9] - 40'; [WF-10] - 40'
- Length: 100'
- Line Type: Floating