Do you hear that? It's the silence in your tent when your bag doesn't have a zipper. No more zzzzzzip sounds when you want to get in and out of your bag quietly. The Thunderhead SL 30 sleeping bag features cozy cocoon style construction with an easy, weight-saving clip and loop system in place of the traditional zipper. With an integrated half pad sleeve on the bottom, a vaulted foot box with ample wiggle room, and vertically structured side walls that trap heat closer to your body, this 650 fill power DownTek™ bag is the perfect all-in-one sleeping bag for backpacking or any backcountry outing.
- Cocoon style construction features easy to use clip and loop system eliminating the need for a zipper
- Oversized interior anti draft collar wraps around the entire body providing a 3D barrier against cold spots
- Vertically structured side walls integrating diagonal baffles trap heat closer to the body
- Vaulted foot box creates more wiggle room for your feet
- Integrated half pad sleeve with unique design keeps you securely attached to the pad from the hips up while allowing freedom of movement for your legs, more like a traditional mummy bag
- Superlight shell fabric with high tear strength
- DownTek™ water repellent down repels water while maintaining insulating value
- Low profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
Construction + Materials
- Nylon rip-stop shell fabric with a water repellent finish
- Nylon taffeta lining
- 650 fill DownTek™ water repellent down
- Temp Rating: 30° F
- Bag Size: Regular or Long
- Fits Up To: Regular - 6' 0"; Long - 6' 6"
- Pad Size: Any 20" Wide Pad
- Bag Weight: Regular - 1 lb 12 oz; Long - 1 lb 15 oz
- Insulation: 650 Fill DownTek
- Compressed Size: Regular - 5.5" x 6"; Long - 5.5" x 8"
- Stuff Sack Size: 7.5" x 15"