Go gourmet and custom grow the scale of your cooking system based on the size of your team with HalfGen, the world’s first modular, expandable basecamp cooking system. A standalone 10,000 BTU stove with full simmer control, HalfGen can also be coupled to additional JetLink™-compatible stoves, via its JetLink port, to perfectly suit multiple menus and mouths to feed.
- Modular system with JetLink output
- Customizable cooking
- 9” ceramic coated fry pan for eco-friendly non-stick performance
- Unbeatable simmer control
- Regulated for consistent performance down to 20°F
- Convenient, reliable lever igniter
- System includes Stove, 9” FryPan, Carry Bag, Windscreen and Fuel Regulator
- Compatible with 5L FluxPot (not included), both in storage and in use
- Compatible with standard 16.4 oz propane bottle
- Weight: 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)*
- Power: 10,000 BTU/h (3 kW)
- Boil Time: 3 minutes and 15 seconds per 1 liter in 5L Flux Pot (avg. over the life of 1 lb propane can)
- Dimensions: 9.4” x 3.9”
- Fuel: Compatible with standard 16.4 oz propane bottle
*System weight excludes regulator, windscreen and carry bag. Fuel sold separately.