Jetboil streamlined it's award-winning MiniMo cooking system to create the ultralight MicroMo. The Micromo uses the same redesigned valve and regulator assembly as the MiniMo but shaves weight for those who are serious about saving ounces when backpacking. It's sturdy, simple, ultralight design and unparalleled simmer control make it the perfect solution for those who like to enjoy their meals out on the trail. The push-button igniter, insulated cozy, and temperature regulator give you consistent performance no matter what conditions you find yourself in, and the lightning-fast boil time means you spend less time waiting for water to boil and more time enjoying the great outdoors. With the included pot support, the MicroMo also pairs well with other Jetboil pots and pans (sold separately), so you always have the perfect cook system for your needs.
- An ultralight cook stove that fits almost anywhere in your pack
- .8L FluxRing cup includes a drink-through lid with pour spout and strainer
- Unbeatable simmer control with the Jetboil engineered valve
- Reliable push-button igniter gives a consistent spark, every time
- Temperature regulator for consistent performance down to 20° F
- Bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and bowl
- Conveniently stores 100g Jetpower Fuel Can (sold separately)
- Fuel Can Stabilizer and Pot Support - Included
Compatible Accessories (Sold Separately)
- Weight: 12 oz
- Dimensions: 4.1" x 6.5"
- Best Use: Backpacking
- Power: 6,000 BTU/h
- Volume: 27 fl oz
- Boil Time: 2 minutes 15 seconds per 16 oz
- Fuel Regulator: Yes
- Water Boiled: 12 Liter per 100g JetPower Can
- Serves: 1-2 People
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.