Doing the dishes while out backpacking can seem a far sight worse than the 20-mile day that you just put your feet through, so next time, cut down on the extra work and get yourself a Jetboil MiniMo Cooking Stove, the first camp stove designed so you can eat right out of the pot. The 1-liter cooking cup is shallow and wide enough to easily get your spork into, without dropping your food everywhere when pulling it back out. Sturdy metal handles and an insulated cozy make it easy to hold the pot however you like, and the pour spout top with a built-in strainer make for effortless pasta straining. Rounded out with Jetboil's engineered valve for precision simmer control and a temperature regulator that offers consistent output for cold-weather camping, the MiniMo is the perfect cook stove to keep you well-fed and dish free on your next backpacking trip.
- The ideal stove for backpackers who hate doing extra dishes
- 1L FluxRing cup includes a drink-through lid with pour spout and strainer
- Shallow, wide cup offers the perfect spoon angle making it easy to eat straight from the pot
- Unbeatable simmer control with the Jetboil engineered valve
- Reliable push-button igniter gives a consistent spark, every time
- Temperature regulator for consistent performance down to 20° F
- Bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and bowl
- Conveniently stores 100g Jetpower Fuel Can (sold separately)
- Fuel Can Stabilizer and Pot Support - Included
Compatible Accessories (Sold Separately)
- Weight: 14.6 oz
- Dimensions: 5" x 6"
- Best Use: Backpacking
- Power: 6,000 BTU/h
- Volume: 32 fl oz
- Boil Time: 2 minutes 15 seconds per 16 oz
- Fuel Regulator: Yes
- Water Boiled: 12 Liter per 100g JetPower Can
- Serves: 1-2 People
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.