Redesigned to be faster and more efficient than previous models, the Jetboil Flash has become sleeker and sexier than ever. It still has the same 1 liter volume, push-button igniter, and thermochromatic heat indicator, but now features new designs to improve handling and functionality. With the click of the igniter, you can have two cups of boiling water for cocoa, coffee, instant soup or a gourmet freeze-dried meal in a blistering 100 seconds. On and off handling is now easier via the improved vessel connection and the lid was also revised for better fit and functionality. These changes shave an entire minute off of their fastest boil time and have made the Flash the fastest stove in the Jetboil line.
- 100 seconds gives you boiling water for tea, coffee, or dehydrated backpacking meals
- 1L FluxRing cup with thermochromatic heat indicator lets you know exactly when your water is boiling
- Reliable push-button igniter gives a consistent spark, every time
- Drink-through lid with pour spout and strainer stops you from spilling your dinner while straining
- Bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and bowl
- Conveniently stores 100g Jetpower Fuel Can (sold separately)
- Fuel Can Stabilizer - Included
Compatible Accessories (Sold Separately)
- Weight: 13.1 oz
- Dimensions: 7.1" x 4.1"
- Best Use: Backpacking
- Power: 9000 BTU/h
- Volume: 32 fl oz
- Boil Time: 100 seconds per 16 oz
- Fuel Regulator: No
- Water Boiled: 10 Liters per 100g JetPower Can
- Serves: 1-2 People
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.