Boasting maximum warmth and enhanced durability, the Corbeaux Richmond Crew is an ideal layer for hard use in cold climates. It’s built with the same high loft synthetic grid fleece as Corbeaux’s Conundrum Crew, which means that it will keep you toasty while efficiently managing sweat to keep you dry. The difference is that the Richmond gets additional nylon reinforcements at key locations, namely the forearms and the shoulders, making it much more resistant to the wear and tear that you’ll get when wearing it with a backpack. But don’t think that you have to give up freedom to get toughness, as the 4-way stretch ensures you’ll be able to move without restriction. If you need a seriously warm layer that works as hard as you do, the Richmond will be an ideal fit.
- Midweight grid fleece baselayer that's perfect for cold weather pursuits
- CONTOURweight grid fleece construction delivers warmth while effectively managing sweat
- Reinforced nylon panels enhance durability
- Will not shrink or lose color after multiple washes
- 4-way stretch ensures unrestricted freedom of movement
- Corbeaux apparel is made by hand in St. Paul, Minnesota