If you’re after a baselayer that keeps you warm and dry without causing you to overheat the moment you drop in, allow us to introduce you to the Corbeaux TJ Ankle Pant. It’s made from Corbeaux’s lightweight SILKweight synthetic, which does an impressive job of managing sweat. It’s also light enough to be ideal for those who tend to run hot, while the 4-way stretch ensures total freedom of movement whether you’re railing at the resort or hitting the skin track. And as a nice bonus, they’re equally effective for chilly summer nights or running in the shoulder seasons.
- Lightweight synthetic baselayer that's built to do it all
- SILKweight synthetic fabric wicks moisture to keep you dry
- 4-way stretch provides unrestricted freedom to move
- Will not shrink or lose colors from washing
- Hits above ankle for a comfortable fit in ski boots
- Corbeaux apparel is made by hand in St. Paul, Minnesota