Professional trail runner Lucy Bartholomew knows a thing or two about what materials and features might make the best running socks on the market which is why Le Bent had her design the Le Bent Le Lucy Trail Ultra Light 3/4 Crew Running Sock. Built with Le Bent's signature blend of materials and Definitive Fit System, these were Lucy's sock of choice for the Western States 100 Mile Endurance Run in which she placed third. With the perfect amount of cushioning right where you need it and minimal seams, these lightweight socks will keep you blister free and feeling fresh for miles to come.
- An ultralight running sock built for all day durability and comfort
- Elasticated Instep: Secures the sock to your foot all day long
- Ankle band: Provides support and flexibility for the bumps in the road
- Achilles Support: Added material near the Achilles tendon keeps blisters at bay
- Memory Stretch: Molds to the shape of your foot
- Stay Up Cuff: Keeps you from having to pull up the socks over and over
- Mesh Ventilation: Gives your feet some breathing room