Built to handle big vert and fast descents during epic days in the backcountry, the Black Diamond Helio Active Shell jacket’s 3-layer Gore-Tex® Active technology provides ultimate breathability for high-intensity ski touring while maintaining its durable wind and waterproof protection. The Helio Active’s Gore-Tex® C-Knit backer adds to the shell’s overall comfort, replacing the usual crispness of a traditional hardshell with a quieter overall construction. Featuring two harness compatible hand pockets and a single-adjust hood that’s compatible with a climbing helmet, the Helio Active is ready for alpine and ski mountaineering objectives. Full-length pit zip vents allow for quick temperature regulation for high output activity while an internal drop pocket stores essentials. The single-adjust Coheasive hem features an internal cord management system, allowing you to keep out unwanted moisture.
- Gore-Tex® 3L Active is durably waterproof/windproof and provides ultimate breathability
- Soft hand Gore-Tex® C-Knit® backer
- Integrated Cohaesive™ cord management system
- Harness compatible hand pockets
- Full-length pit zips
- Fit: Regular
- Materials: Higos 3L ACT - 30D Nylon Plain Weave 3L Active, with C-Knit Backer and DWR Finish (155 gsm, 100% Nylon)