You may not be a steel-driving man like John Henry himself, but you might feel like you've been hammering away for hours after a full day of riding the technical biking trails around Moab, which is where the John Henry Glove comes in. Built to be a versatile option for everything from cycling in the fall to warm spring days at the resort, this lightweight glove is built to take a beating thanks to the cowhide leather palm and polyester backing. The stretch material means it's easy to fiddle with bindings, change flat tires, or dig around in your daypack for snacks, and the waterproof coating on the leather gives you confidence that you won't end the day with hands that look like prunes.
- A lightweight, flexible glove designed for the single track or spring ski sessions
- Durable leather design works hard season after glorious season
- DWR treatment wicks away water with ease
- Elastic cuff seals out snow
- Material: [Palm] - Cowhide Leather; [Back of Hand] - Poly/spandex