Cold days on the hill require warm gear, which is why Corbeaux built the Agent ¾ Men’s Pant. This midweight baselayer is built from CONTOURweight grid fleece for a combination of toasty warmth and sweat wicking properties. The use of spandex in the material lends these tights a pleasant stretch, while the flatlock stitching ensures that these won’t chafe, even during long days lapping the skin track. Plus, they're cut to hit above the ankle, which means that these won't interefere with the fit of your ski or snowboard boots.
- Midweight grid fleece baselayer that's perfect for active cold weather pursuits
- CONTOURweight fleece material wicks sweat to keep you warm all day long
- Will not shrink or lose colors from washing
- Hits above ankle for a comfortable fit in ski boots
- Corbeaux apparel is made by hand in St. Paul, Minnesota