If you're looking for a high performance technical base layer for colder weather, look no further. The Icebreaker Men's Winter Zone Leggings feature midweight merino wool fabric and optimized venting zones to help you dump heat when you're most active. Fully functional for warmth, ventilation, and support while alpine climbing, backcountry skiing, or other day-long adventures in the wild, the body features 260gm merino wool fabric with a touch of stretch to allow you to move freely. The gusset utilizes lightweight, 180gm eyelet merino mesh that actively controls temperature during high-output pursuits. In the higher-wear areas around the knees, 230gm merino and polyester waffle jersey were used for added abrasion resistance. Flatlock seams throughout eliminate chafing during fast-paced days.
- Icebreaker BodyfitZONE®, zoned panels for warmth and breathability,
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Benefits: Warmth, breathability, comfort, stretch, odor resistance
- Layer: Base Layers
- Best for: Snow Sports, Outdoor & Hiking, Adventure
- Product Weight: Medium = 183 g / 6.45 oz
- Fabric weight: 260 Midweight
- Inseam: Large = 75 cm, 29"
- Fabric: Body: 97% Merino Wool, 3% LYCRA® Panels: 78% Merino Wool, 22% Polyester
- Style: #103320
- Care: Machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Exact instructions on the care label.